We aim to secure a facilitating, implementing, inspiring and consultative position in the fields of
technology and innovation by developing models and programs that meet the needs of our corporate agenda.
HİT is a venture development program in selected vertical technology markets. The program supports new ventures to secure their first market/customer. The program started with a health sector focus and will soon extend to other priority verticals, including edtech, agritech and cleantech. With direct participation of industry professionals, mentors and consultants, the program implements a TTGV proprietary venture development methodology.
The program operates various feeder activities on idea, business plan, and market strategy development. Hit program is a translational development/investment model where TTGV develops early access to promising new ventures for its investment programs.
Program Acceptance Criteria:
● The uniqueness of the product/technology, in-depth know-how, competitive features
● The market need and demand for the product, the current and potential market size, and market trends
● The profile and coachability of the team
● The tangibility of the venture needs that can be improved within the program (check-up),
● The applicability of the development metrics with the capacity and competencies of TTGV (Recipe)
● The manageability of the identified risks with the right investors (investment).
You can find detailed information on the HİT program website.
The Explore Investment Program is an equity investment program that focuses on accelerating the entry into international markets of companies with technological products in a prioritized area, and a corresponding sales track record.